Cathy's Countryside Tours
In Shipshewana & Surrounding Areas
My fondest memories of growing up in Shipshewana include the incredible people, sites, and foods I was able to experience as a child. Through the years, my memories have expanded to a much deeper understanding of the uniqueness of this quaint town and the privilege to live here.
Join me on one of my many custom-designed or private tours as I:
- Share my stories and knowledge about the Amish culture.
- Offer you a stress-free day in and around Shipshewana.
- Teach you something new at each stop.
- Deliver you to no fewer than seven delightful destinations, if you book a full-day tour.
- Take you to breathtaking sights along the Amish back roads.
- Provide you with a variety of themed tours to choose from.
- Give you ample time to explore unique Amish cottage shops.
- Showcase places with excellent food, including in-house Amish dining.
- Allow time for some amazing shopping.
- Present local artisans and craftspeople…
…all with no hidden fees to you!
I offer tour development services as well as step-on guide services in Shipshewana and the surrounding area.
Custom-designed tours for motor coaches, school groups, small group get-aways, and more, are all available to you.
Please contact me so I may serve you in the most professional and personal way possible on Cathy’s Countryside Tours.